Imagine living a life outside of discouragement, shame, and confusion. What would it be like to approach decisions with a sense of agency, confidence, and an “I can figure this out” attitude? What if you could stop getting in your own way and give yourself permission to take some risks to hop on a different path? The path to freedom…the path to peace…the path to empowerment.
That possibility exists, and it can be yours. It may feel out of reach currently, but it’s yours with effort and support! We can’t change without a willingness to step into something different– a new mindset, new thoughts, new behaviors, new patterns, and new identities! But you’ve already got these within you. It’s a matter of revealing them, harnessing them, and then unleashing them.
We are guided by core beliefs and values that we may be unaware of. Unearthing them, examining them, filtering out what we decide is congruent with our goals and desires and planning for success with an awareness of mind, and a presence of body means achievements are forever within our reach.
Prioritizing resilience and flexibility of spirit and action allows for abounding energy, courage, commitment, and a curious approach to life.
All you need is a course and a coach.
Mindset & Motivation coaching with me focuses on the following:
1. Revealing and deconstructing old patterns that may no longer be effective
2. Identification of destructive thoughts and beliefs and developing powerful attitudes that produce drive, determination, strength, focus, concentration, and the ability to bounce back quickly
3. Viewing challenges as opportunities and assessing each moment with a present- focus
4. Developing an emotional vocabulary to enhance emotional intelligence including recognition, assessment, acknowledgement, and management
5. Enhance presence of mind and body to increase cognitive and behavioral awareness and control.
6. Developing purpose, intent, and self-discovery; becoming who you are
7. Removing your blinders and revealing the authentic you- no masks, auras, or hiding.
8. Improved relationships
9. Effective communication skills
10. Increased confidence and assertiveness
11. Relaxation and stress management
12. Problem-solving and relapse prevention training